About Cotswold Sheep
Where To Get
Black Cotswold Breed
Bob Gillis: "Mr. Cotswold"
Three more reasons to prefer genuine ACRA Cotswold sheep:
- Cotswold has gourmet clean-tasting, very
non-gamy lamb and mutton (yet never
- Cotswold sheep are seasonal
breeders---very few complaints about "seasonally off-flavor
- Cotswold meat is lightly marbled---even when grass-fed.
Consumers report: "Tastes
like buttered beef--only much tenderer!"
- No off-flavor in the fat or in the fell.
(The fell membrane is nature's
own moisture-seal around larger cuts, and is often removed in strong-tasting
breeds as a futile attempt to cut the gamy flavor). Easy-to-sample
Cotswold ground lamb and mutton have a clean, yummy flavor loved by
all. One taste and your
customers are hooked!
- Cotswold sheep have big leg-o-lamb and long loins--This
Makes More Of The "luxury cuts" of meat!
- Cotswold meat has high
meat moisture for juicy, delicious dining.
- Cotswold lamb is one of the most hypo-allergenic
of meats: Fight acne, hay fever, digestive problems, etc.
- Cotswold lamb is 98% to 99% digestible,
enjoyed by older consumers and
- Cotswold lamb is rapidly assimilated into the system--athletes
1. Cut Costs With Easy-Keeping Cotswold
2. Cotswold Wool---"Poor Man's Mohair"--- Sells For
3. Marketed Intelligently, Cotswolds Insure Quick
Profits On Your Investment